IRON INVASION WOODSTOCK IL OCTOBER 5, 2019
ADVANCE TICKETS AVAILABLE! $10 PER PERSON if you purchase before 9/24.
STARTS SATURDAY 10am.
Tickets will be available at the gate. $15 per person - This price INCLUDES entry to Mini Bike Racing
NO CHARGE to show your car or motorcycle!
Kids 12 and under are free. Students 13-18 are $10
Active Military are Free
This is a Rain or Shine Event - Sorry, No Refunds.
Thanks to everyone that braved the weather at 2018 Iron Invasion.
Hope you will join us again on October 5, 2019 at the McHenry County Fairgrounds in Woodstock IL.
Check out some images here
McHenry County Fairgrounds
1050 Country Club Rd, Woodstock, IL 60098
(1 mile North of Rt 14 on Rt 47. The fairgrounds are next to 975 Country Club Road. When you see McDonalds, Jewel Osco, and Panera Bread,Turn East at Country Club Rd, come to
the furthest gate right across from 1050 Country Club road, Woodstock, IL 60098)
Others have come before... much love and respect to the pioneers...
Iron Invasion hopes to continue in the footsteps of those who have paved the path of tradition. Join us in a celebration of good people, good music, & maybe a little gear grinding in Woodstock Illinois.
- Traditional Hot Rods, Kustoms and Cycles
- Special Musical Guest - Electric Blues artist Anthony Gomes
- Roots/Americana & Rockabilly vibrations will get your feet a movin'.
- Tin Butchers Swap Meet - (this is NOT a flea market - vintage parts and automobilia ONLY.
- Vendors from California, Texas, & New York - and points in between.
- Today's hottest contemporary lowbrow & automotive artists.
- This will be an event designed to raise money for children with congenital heart defects & have fun. The atmosphere is laid back and the rides here are driven.
- NO CHARGE to show your ride. Affordable food and beverages will be on site as well.